Classic Challenge Rules
Find out how to enter, how to play and how you could be on your way to the 2013 UEFA Champions League final in London next May courtesy of Ford.
Test your knowledge of Europe's elite football competition by playing the Classic Challenge presented by Ford. There's a challenge for every Classic match: the quicker you answer, the more you score but be careful not to be too hasty as you will lose valuable points with incorrect answers.
To play and be in with a chance of winning, all you have to do is:
- Pick a UEFA Champions League Classic match from anywhere on the site. You can browse by season, club or by theme.
- Log in to the Ford Classic Challenge area on the page – you will find a challenge on all Classic match pages. If it is your first time playing, you will be required to register and accept the Terms and Conditions. Please note that in order to enter the prize draw, you must either log in or register before being eligible to enter.
- Click 'Start the Challenge' and your game will begin.
Once the game begins:
- A countdown will appear before your first question. Get ready as the quicker you answer the questions the more you will score.
- There are ten questions for each challenge. The timer bar indicates how much time you have left to answer and how many points you will be awarded for the question.
- You will be shown a jersey worn from that match and four players, pick the correct player and you'll be awarded the points, pick the wrong player and you'll lose points and time. You have three chances to get the question right. If you run out of time you won't be awarded any points.
- Your total score for the challenge is displayed below the answers.
- When you've finished all ten questions, providing you have already successfully logged in, you will automatically be entered into the prize draw.
- The more points you earn the more entries you'll receive in the prize draw. For every 2,000 points you earn you will be given an additional entry in the prize draw, up to a limit of four entries for any of the three prize draws.
- Try out the same challenge again to improve your score or test your knowledge of a different classic match and increase your overall score.
So sign up today and take on the Classic Challenge presented by Ford, and you could experience a classic memory of your own at one of sport's greatest events.
Below are some classic matches to get you started.